A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
Founded in 1960, we are a long-established company from Marktschorgast in the heart of Upper Franconia, Germany that has been setting standards in the industry for the past 60 years. Lifestyle, innovation and excellent quality made in Germany are an integral part of our daily work.
We’re always thinking ahead: Our dedicated and highly skilled employees put their hearts into every FRANKIA motorhome to make holidays with your FRANKIA motorhome even more relaxing, more enjoyable and more comfortable. We constantly exchange ideas and listen carefully to our dealers and customers. This keeps us up to date so we know exactly what our customers want. Then we develop the right solutions to ensure that you can enjoy the highest degree of self-sufficiency, even more storage space and superior living comfort.
Here’s what our employees have to say
- Director Sales & Operations
We have been setting industry standards for 60 years by perfectly combining lifestyle, innovation and excellent quality. To this day our vehicles are still made in Germany. Our dedicated and highly skilled employees in design, production and quality assurance put their hearts into every FRANKIA motorhome.
- Production Manager
60 years of FRANKIA – now that’s something to celebrate! We also want our customers to join in the celebration with us by offering some very special highlights this anniversary year – like our limited edition 1960 model, which boasts a spacious interior, elegant design and unique technology. Our popular FRANKIA NEO 3.5 t vehicle and the Yucon by FRANKIA microliner each offer a new floor plan this model year. And, as always, our customers can look forward to new details and solutions that make travelling with a motorhome more enjoyable than ever.
Facts and Figures
leave the FRANKIA plant every year
develop and build your FRANKIA motorhome
are delivered to our customers every week
Different chassis and floor plan options in (up to) three body variants
- 1960Founded in Marktschorgast by Gustav Gross
- 1973The first models are built on a Mercedes-Benz platform
- 1990Pilote takes over the company as shareholder
- 1992Construction of the new plant on Bernecker Strasse in Marktschorgast
- 1995FRANKIA is one of the first manufacturers to offer a double floor
- 2008Establishment of the new customer service centre
- 2010New continuous press for manufacturing sandwich elements for side wall production
- 2017New “glamping era” begins – with the spacious FRANKIA bathroom and elegant new interior furnishings
- 2018New FRANKIA M-Line with first full-length double floor
- 2019All Mercedes-Benz models are based on the new Sprinter chassis