THE NEW LEADER: FRANKIA TITAN NEXT
Built on a robust Fiat Ducato platform, FRANKIA is once again leading the way towards maximum self-sufficiency. The new FRANKIA TITAN Next series is a pioneer when it comes to next-generation luxury. It makes use of the latest technologies such as the innovative Thetford iNDUS sanitation system and offers an exclusive technology package, a loft-like interior and a full equipment package. It adds more premium equipment to FRANKIA TITAN’s already luxurious standard package.
The FRANKIA TITAN Next delivers on its promise of exceptional self-sufficiency: This 8 m long luxury liner with a total weight of 5.5 t boasts a powerful 160 hp Fiat Ducato engine and features extraordinary technology, space, innovative solutions and even more luxury – all standard. Enjoy maximum freedom and relaxation with a large lengthwise seating group in combination with a straight kitchen and completely stepless interior with a height of 2.03 m. The FRANKIA TITAN Next offers superior comfort – in the elegant bedroom with twin beds (1.95 m and 2 m length), in the power drop-down bed and FRANKIA’s large spa-like bathroom.
Perfect no matter what the season – even in winter
FRANKIA TITAN Next leads the way even in the cold months of the year: This luxury motorhome is ready for winter with its Thermo Guard Plus side walls, insulated panes, Alde hot water heating system, heat exchanger and underfloor heating. Practical feature in below-freezing temperatures: Two-part heated rear storage compartment with a height of 1.24 m, full length and heated double floor with a height of 35 cm and floor compartments with access to the double floor.
- NEW: Stay independent for up to 7 days with the Thetford iNDUS sanitation system
- 8 m luxury liner with a 160 hp engine on a Fiat Ducato platform with a total weight of 5.5 t
- Pure self-sufficiency: 3 x 110 W solar system, 2 x 120-AH lithium battery and much more
- More premium details including a “hidden” 32" TV with sophisticated extension system
- More premium standard features including Coffee Corner, 3-burner hob with 2-part cover,
- 250 l fresh water tank and two-part rear storage compartment with a height of 1.24 m
- Perfect for 4: Twin beds with a length of 1.95 m and 2 m and FRANKIA drop-down bed
The iNDUS by Thetford now comes standard in the FRANKIA TITAN Next. This smart sanitation system offers travellers up to seven days of independence and makes emptying a very hygienic and flexible process. The operating supplies are automatically dosed and supplied in the exact required quantity. Efficient flushing and reuse of greywater saves a large amount of fresh water. The iNDUS app provides all relevant information on the current tank status on any mobile device.
Elegant exterior design, modern interior design options
The FRANKIA TITAN takes a unique approach, especially when it comes to exterior design: The luxury liner has a new exterior design and interior furnishings that make the interior feel even larger and friendlier. Choose from six different interior design options – three light combinations with subtle wood grain patterns and three classically elegant concepts with dark wood.
All-inclusive standard package: Features of the FRANKIA TITAN Next (standard equipment package)
- 2 x 120 Ah lithium battery
- 3 x 110 W high-performance solar system
- 1,700 W “K” sine wave inverter
- 90A power charging booster
Even more high-tech features – standard ...
- LED headlamps
- Alphatronics 32DSBI+ flat screen TV
- Alpine Dolby Surround speaker system
- 40 A additional charger
The FRANKIA TITAN Next adds more premium equipment to the TITAN’s already very extensive standard package:
- Special exterior design
- 2-part rear storage compartment with a height of 1.24 m
- 250 l fresh water tank
- Straight kitchen with Coffee Corner
- 3-burner hob with 2-part cover
- Pull-out display case for wine glasses
Available floor plans
FRANKIA TITAN Next
The new TITAN Next has all the features that make a FRANKIA motorhome a luxury liner: A great foundation and a unique technology package. XL straight kitchen and face-to-face seating. Elegant design and one-of-a-kind solutions.
- NEW: Innovative iNDUS toilet system for up to 7 days of self-sufficiency
- Maximum spaciousness: Face-to-face seating, large FRANKIA MaxiFlex straight kitchen
- Even more standard equipment than in the FRANKIA TITAN
- Stepless interior with 2.03 m of headroom, GD beds with a length of 1.95 m and 2 m
- Standard seats with seatbelts
- Standard sleeping berths